Serving Size: 6 Portions
- 1 kg wild boar meat (chopped)
- 1 L of red wine
- 1 garlic clove
- 800 grams Pappardelle pasta
- 180 grams Parmigiano Reggiano DOP
- Spices (Rosemary, Sage, Parsley)
- Extra virgin olive oil
1) For the preparation of the wild boar pappardelle, first you need to cut 1 kg of cubed wild boar meat, and marinate it with 800 ml of red wine, rosemary, sage, parsley, laurel, lemon peel, 4 juniper berries, 4 cloves and 5 peppercorns for 6 hours.
2) After the necessary time, drain the meat, season it with a drizzle of oil and half of the chopped marinade herbs and spices and brown it with chopped celery, carrot, shallots, parsley and garlic. Blend with 2oo ml of wine and cook over low heat for 1 hour, bathing with hot water. When it’s ready, if necessary, slice it very thin or whisk it.
3) Boil al dente 800 g of fresh egg parppardelle sauté it with the ragù and mix everything with 80 g of parmesan.
4) Serve the pasta and if want you can finish it with some black truffle slices.