DAY 1 – LAMEZIA TERME – BADOLATO
Benvenuti in Calabria.
Arrival at Lamezia Terme airport and transfer to accommodation in Riviera degli Angeli area.
Check in, welcome drink and overnight.
DAY 2 – BADOLATO – SQUILLACE
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning walking tour of Badolato, an old medieval village perched on a hill at 250 mt. above sea level.
Visit of the Monastery of “S. Maria degli Angeli”, the Church of Santa Caterina, the Church of the “Immacolata”, and the Bell Tower.
Short stop for a tasting of some local food with lunch at a “catojo”, a typical local wine cellar.
In the afternoon a visit of a vineyard with wine tasting, followed by a dinner based on local food.
Return to own accommodation, dinner and overnight
DAY 3 – SERRA SAN BRUNO
Buffet breakfast. Today, you are going to cook! In a local restaurant of Badolato, you will cook some typical Calabrian food followed by lunch.
Then you will go to Serra San Bruno, home of the famous “Certosa di San Bruno”. Guided tour of the historic center and the its Churches.
Return to the hotel and time for relax. Transfer to a local restaurant of the old medieval village of Badolato for dinner.
Return to own accommodation and overnight.
Dinner and overnight.
DAY 4 – SQUILLACE – PIETRAGRANDE
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for the “Archaeological Park of Calabria” for a short visit to the ruins of Skylletion, one of the most important cities of Magna Grecia, surrounded by old olive trees.
Visit of the old town of Squillace, situated on a hill at 344 meters above sea level, also known for the “craft of pottery and ceramics.
Lunch in a farmhouse of Pietragrande. Relaxing time on the beach of Pietragrande.
Transfer to Badolato, farewell dinner and overnight.
DAY 5 – DEPARTURE
Breakfastand transfer to Lamezia Terme airport.
End of our services and arrivederci.
From April to October, 2020
- $1,890 – single occupancy
- $1,750 – double occupancy
- upon request – triple occupancy
The price includes :
- Arrival and Departure Transfers from / to Lamezia Terme Airport
- Accommodations in a 3 star hotel or similar
- Walking tour in Badolato
- Welcome drink
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 4 dinners (beverages not included)
- 3 lunches (beverages not included)
- Half day excursion to Serra San Bruno
- 1 cooking lesson
- Full day excursion to Squillace-PietraGrande
- Ground transportation by minivan with air conditioning
- Entrance Fees
- Wine tasting in a local winery in Badolato
The price does not include:
- Flights, tips and gratuities
- City tax (paid locally)
- Beverages & meals not mentioned
- Some admission during visits
- Items & expenses of a personal nature
- Any items not mentioned in the “ Includes”
Price per person in Cad $ Dollars.
Minimum 2 passengers (Double Occupancy)
All rates and hotel availability subject to change