For the base:
- 250 g of Carnaroli rice
- 100 g of butter
- 80 g of grated Gran Padano cheese
- 1 egg white
- Zest of one lemon
- Bread Crumbs
For the cover:
- 200 g of cream
- 50 g of milk
- 3 eggs
- 30 g of butter
- Grana Padano cut into thin slices
- 12 green asparaguses
- 80 g of guanciale cut in thin slices
- Start by boiling the rice for 12 minutes. Drain the rice and garnish with 70 g of butter, add the grated grana padano and the egg white, salt and pepper
- Butter and cover the bottom of a mold (about 24cm in diameter) with parchment paper.
- Transfer the rice to the mold and cook for 20 minutes at 350F
- Meanwhile, boil the asparagus for 3 minutes. Drain and cut into pieces, season with 30 g of butter and salt lightly. Remove the crumble from the oven and let it rest.
- Beat the eggs, stir in the milk and the cream. Pour the cream over the crust, garnish with the asparagus and the Grana Padano shavings. Return to the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Remove and let stand..